Sep 21, 2018
1) If FIFA allowed it, could two non-UEFA/non-CONMEBOL teams pair up to compete with or even surpass the likes of Brazil, Spain, France etc?
2) Do you have any tips on starting a new podcast? Any pitfalls to avoid?
3) Do the smaller national teams make more money because of the UEFA Nations League?
4) Would a West Indies football team (similar to West Indies cricket) be dominant in CONCACAF?
5) Why do Daryl and Taylor support Wolves and Man Utd?
6) Can you explain the effect (if any) that the UEFA (and soon CONCACAF) Nations League(s) will have on the new and improved FIFA rankings?
Today's show is sponsored by The Athletic. Get 40% off a one-year subscription when you go to http://theathletic.com/tssseptember
Want to ask us a question? Here's the link --> http://totalsoccershow.com/questions
Want to support the show? Do it here! --> http://totalsoccershow.com/join