Feb 22, 2018
It's another Listener Question spectacular! We respond to six different queries... and yes, I didn't want to use the word "questions" twice in two sentences. Anyway...
1) What is the "dribbling" stat and what are "completed dribbles?"
2) Why isn't the CONCACAF Champions League broadcast on any English-language channels in the US?
3) What are the differences between the League Cup and the FA Cup?
4) Which campaign promises will be the easiest for Carlos Cordeiro to keep and which ones will be the most difficult?
5) What are the similarities/differences between the situation at San Jose circa 2005 and those facing Columbus today?
6) Where does the phrase "bedding in" come from and what does it mean?
Support the show at http://totalsoccershow.com/join
Contribute $10 per month or more and we'll guarantee to answer one question per month on TSS.
FUTCHI! Get 15% off a FUTCHI Rebounder, t-shirt, cap or print by using code "TSS2018" at https://www.playfutchi.com/collections/the-essential-gear
Keep your neck warm and look great with a scarf from http://RuffneckScarves.com, and use code "TOTALSOCCERSHOW" for a 20% discount.