Apr 6, 2018
On today's show, we answer five listener questions:
1) Does Zlatan fly coach, per MLS rules?
2) Why do some commentators call it the "Mexican Wave" and where did that name come from in the first place?
3) What exactly has USSF President Carlos Cordeiro done since the election to improve US soccer?
4) How to win at Subbuteo? (more specifically, how to annihilate Tom Dunmore)
5) How much of a national team's success is reliant upon where the players play their club ball? Does having a core group from one club help with chemistry?