May 9, 2018
Daryl and Taylor discuss Southampton's victory over Swansea, West Brom's relegation, and Wayne Rooney's rumored move to DC United.
They then do their best to answer 5 listener questions:
1) What changes take place within a club when they are relegated from the Premier League to the Championship?
2) Is the relationship Canada has with the US soccer pyramid a net-positive or a net-negative for soccer development in the United States? What about for Canada?
3) Why does Josef Martinez stand offside and is it a good tactic?
4) Which nations outside of South America and Europe are candidates to make a surprise run in the World Cup? Which players are candidates to burst onto the scene and get a big transfer?
5) Why have the USWNT been so much more successful than the USMNT? Is the youth system any different?
NEW SPONSOR ALERT!
Today's show is sponsored by Ancestry! AncestryDNA has the largest DNA network in the world, and they want to help you figure out which team you should be supporting at this summer's World Cup. Go to https://www.ancestry.com/dna/ and use the promo code "TSS20" to get 20% off your AncestryDNA kit!