Dec 14, 2018
Daryl is back (via the interwebs) to answer 5 listener questions...
1) If you arrive early enough to a live game to see the players warm-up, is there any information you can glean from what you see?
2) What is the best spot in a stadium to watch a soccer game?
3) Are football groups good or bad? Do they help develop soccer around the world or do they give their ownership groups an unfair advantage?
4) If we were hired to manage the USMNT in one do-or-die (literally) game, who would be in our starting eleven and what tactics would be utilize?
5) Has there ever been a USMNT coach that didn't Harvey Dent themselves? That is, manager long enough to become the villain.
Today's show is sponsored by ENCLOSED! Listen to the show and hear how you can get $35 off any multi month subscription to http://enclosedlingerie.com
Today’s show is sponsored by Away Days Football, now proudly featuring the American Kit Collection. Use code TSS at http://awaydaysfootball.com for 15% off.