Mar 21, 2018
On today's show, we answer seven listener questions:
1. Why do England national team flags have club names on them?
2. How do national teams know when to retire players?
3. What preceded the Concacaf Champions League?
4. What is a check-to? And who does it best?
Today's show is sponsored by Squarespace. Go to http://squarspace.com and use code TSS when you launch for 10% off.
5. If advantage is played, can you be sent off for accumulating two yellow cards with no stoppage in play?
6. Why are cup finals in MLS and CONCACAF not at a neutral venue?
7. Why did Daryl say goalkeepers can't be captains? And why does he write his teams out upside down?
Got questions? Send them via this form: http://totalsoccershow.com/questions