Apr 12, 2018
On today's show, we answer 6 listeners questions:
1) What is the origin of the away goal being weighed more, and why is this still a thing?
2) How much is a manager at fault if a team is creating chances and getting shots on target but not producing wins?
3) What would Brek Shea have to do to get called up again to the USMNT?
4) Why does the player standing over the ball on a set piece raise his/her arm before running up to take the kick?
5) What is the history/etymology of saying a player gets a “cap” or is “cap-tied”?
6) Why doesn't Celtic join the English Premier League?
Today's show is sponsored by Ruffneck Scarves. Go to http://RuffneckScarves.com and us code "TOTALSOCCERSHOW" for 20% off.