Dec 7, 2018
Prior to departing Richmond for the raining/snowy conditions in Atlanta, we answered 5 listener questions:
1) Christian Pulisic finished 2nd in the Kopa Trophy race, which is awarded to the best U21 player in the world. Is he really that good?
2) Why should Berhalter/any coach be expected to provide their intended "style of play" to the media?
3) What would other federations version of CONCACAFing be?
4) When a former player becomes a manager, does their former position or preferred style of play as a player influence their coaching style?
5) When we talk about potential #6s for the US Men's National Team, why don't we talk about Danny Williams or Alfredo Morales?
Today's show is sponsored by
Grip6 belts. Go to http://grip6.com/tss to see 20% and
Today's show is brought to you by... Ruffneck Scarves! Get 20% off at http://ruffneckscarves.com by using code "TOTALSOCCERSHOW"