Sep 26, 2018
On Part 1 of our USMNT-centric listener question spectacular, Daryl and Taylor do their best to answer nine questions:
1) Is the USA's fullback problem is solved? If so, where is the next position deficiency?
2) Who would you prefer to wear the USMNT captain armband in the future?
3) When during the 2018 World Cup qualifying campaign did things start to go wrong?
4) 20 years from now, who will be regarded as the better US manager, Jurgen Klinsmann or Steve Sampson?
5) What specific tactical things would you like to see from the next USMNT manager?
6) Would an MLS team that only fielded American players, similar to Chivas in Liga MX, be a good thing?
7) What are the chances of a Gerrard/Lampard type situation with McKennie and Adams?
8) Who are some of the new MLS, Liga MX, or youth players you believe will get a look at the January camp?
9) What are some ways we could increase media coverage and scrutiny of the USMNT?
SPONSORS! Today's show is brought to you by...
SEATGEEK! Download the SeatGeek app and enter code "TSS" to get $20 off your first ticket purchase.
THE ATHLETIC! Get 40% off a one-year subscription when you go to http://theathletic.com/tssseptember